Michael Sicking, Founder/CFO
Michael Sicking, Founder/CFO of SAFETY INTERNATIONAL, is a proven leader and innovator in the fields of occupational safety and health, as well as manufacturing and construction. With his 35 years serving these industries, he has gained an extensive amount of firsthand experience through several senior level positions in commercial/residential construction projects and manufacturing risk management throughout the United States. Besides being the President of an established safety consulting firm, he has also enjoyed the privilege of serving as the Chairman of the Safety Committee for the American Subcontractors Association of the Midwest. He is also an active member and consultant to the OSHA/MCA Partnership. Mr. Sicking is also the founding architect of the American Subcontractors Association STAR Safety Program, which is an intensive partnership among ASA member companies and a successful Loss Control Program modeled after a formal CAL/OSHA style partnership.
- U.S. Department of Labor OSHA authorized outreach trainer
- Certified Fall Protection Systems Inspector
- Enterprise University Guest Professor
- MCA Authorized Silica Awareness trainer
- Licensed American Red Cross Training Instructor in Adult/Pediatric First Aid, CPR, AED, and Bloodborne Pathogens
- Responsible for the Site Safety for a number of high profile construction projects in the Midwest
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Safety
Michael Sicking has also served as the Director of Safety for the National Painting and Decorating Contractor’s Association. This organization is comprised of over 2,000 professional painting companies nationwide.
Mr. Sicking and all of SAFETY INTERNATIONAL'S staff have diligently worked to be the safety provider of choice for many companies ranging from manufacturing, construction, universities, Research Laboratories, and the Insurance Company sectors.